Thursday, February 9, 2012

k3 another story

It was just one of those days, I was lying in my room and everything just started to happen at once. I was in my bedroom just doing some homework so I could end all of the stress that was taking place in my day. I had a tough day at school, everything was just going wrong. My one teacher yelled at me at said something like I was a bad listener; I don’t know exactly, I wasn’t really paying attention. Then I spilled my lunch all over myself and everyone started laughing at me. It was just a very long day and I was glad to be home. So I figured that it would be better to just end all of the stress by doing the homework right away. I would get it done and over with which would really make me happy. I started the homework and I realized that this was just making my day worse. This was becoming so stressful because I felt like nothing was getting accomplished; this day was better even more horrible. I decided to go downstairs to take a break and then of course I fell down the stairs. Then I decided to head back up stairs and just take a nap. I couldn’t sleep at all due to the fact a massive head ache just started. I could not believe all of the bad things that were happening to me on this sunny day. While I was lying down trying to sleep, my mother yelled up to me and asked me if I wanted something from the store. I told her that I didn’t need anything so I she went outside to leave. I was just in the house and then I thought how I actually did need something. So I jumped out the window and tried to land on my mother’s vehicle. I missed and suffered a broken leg to end my great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment