Wednesday, February 29, 2012

L4: Shall we go Gronkin? Let's not!

Really!? All I hear about leading up to the Superbowl is how this New England Patriot tight end is such a big deal. I turn on the T.V. and I see hear how he is a record setting tight end and he is impossible to stop. Well then the Patriots host the Ravens for an A.F.C. Championship game and the winner would advance to the Superbowl. In the third quarter, Rob Gronkowski suffered an ankle injury. I will be honest and give “Gronk” the benefit of the doubt. The injury did look pretty bad. Luckily for him though, his beloved Patriots would advance to the Superbowl which was two weeks later. The two weeks would be nice because it was going to give Gronk an extra week to get healthy. The bad news is that it would be an extra week of hearing about whether or not this wimp was going to be healthy for the game. I really believe that the biggest headline heading into this Superbowl was Gronk’s injury. I was sick of hearing the nonsense and I just wanted to watch the game. Finally the game came along and the Patriots lost of course. I was so happy to witness my most hated team lose in the big game once again. I think one of the best things about this though was what happened later that night. Patriot’s owner, Robert Kraft, held a party for his New England players after the game. I’m sure he assumed beforehand that they were going to win. Anyway, this party took place in an Indianapolis night club. If you saw a certain piece of footage of this party, you would be stunned! Mr. Gronkowski was seen dancing like a maniac on the dance floor. This is so funny and stupid because this so called tough guy had the worst ankle injury ever; almost so bad to the point where he didn’t play, but yet he was good enough to go dance like crazy. I find this incredibly stupid on his part. He deserves to be called out for this, and not to mention he looked like an idiot dancing. Well one thing is for certain, Gronk played horrible in the Superbowl, and he is also a horrible dancer. Get real Gronk, get real.

No comments:

Post a Comment