Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Wishes

I will have to say that there are more than just three wishes I have in life, but I suppose for now I could pick out three that I wish would come true. One of my biggest wishes is obvious and it is to win a state championship in football. Now really that is probably a goal more than it is a wish, but for now I will call it a wish. I really wish we would have won it all this year, but there is nothing I can do about it now besides use the pain as motivation in the weight room. This will make me a better football player in the future and hopefully next year it will help our team get the job done. My second wish is a very big one. For those of you that don’t know, I just got my license so now I guess I could fit myself into Mr. Currin’s quote, “I’m kind of a big deal.” I am just kidding; I don’t think that getting a license is as big as that quote, but oh well. I will say that being able to drive by myself now is pretty sweet. The only problem with me having my license is that currently there are three vehicles that my family owns and there are four people that drive. That means that I am the one that gets left out because I am the “Young One” as my father would say. My wish is that I would get a vehicle sometime soon. The vehicle I have always wanted is a Chevy Colorado. Hopefully my wish comes true sometime soon. My final wish is that the Bills make the playoffs. In the beginning of the year, this looked like a sure bet, but now it doesn’t look so good. But, if Stevie Johnson can get his head on straight and the Bills get a little luck this is possible. It would be awesome if all of these wishes eventually come true. Without question, the most important wish to me is winning a state title; enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment