Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Best Movie is..........

To be honest, there are so many movies in this world that I like; it is going to be very difficult for me to find my three favorite movies. Every day my three favorite movies probably changes because I suppose it depends on what kind of mood I am in. For today, the third best movie is the Dark Knight. Many people probably don’t know that I am a huge fan of Batman. I have watched every batman movie many times, even the ones that were made in the 1960’s. Yes, I did just say the 1960’s. Anyways, the Dark Knight is a great movie because it has so much action and the Joker is insanely creepy. There is another Batman that is coming out next summer that I can’t wait to go see. It even has the Pittsburgh Steelers in a few scenes because the movie was filmed in Pittsburgh. Big Ben will probably make the movie bad though; well I hope not. I have always said that if coaching and teaching careers don’t work out for me, then I want to be the next Batman. That may be very difficult, but I won’t worry about that right now. The second best movie is Rudy. I am not sure that there is a more inspirational and uplifting move than Rudy. Every time I watch this movie I get teary eyed because it deals with somebody working as hard as they possibly can and it pays off for them. Also, it deals with the sport that I love the most. Finally, the best movie is Dumb and Dumber. I really do believe that I know every single line to this movie. I can watch it a million times and I will laugh just as hard every time. The humor in this movie is so funny, I can never stop laughing. There are so many stupid acts in this movie that make me laugh. I often compare my friends to this movie; that probably isn’t a good thing. Today, Dumb and Dumber gets the best movie for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment