Thursday, March 1, 2012

L3 YOU MAKE ME MAD!

I would definitely have to say that there are many things in this world that make me angry. But, recently there was one incident that makes me extremely angry. Here I am just enjoying my Thursday afternoon, and then I get a paper shoved in my face to be edited. Not only am I angry, I am stunned because I look up and there is Amber Breyer throwing this paper at me! I mean if it was Austin Hopcia or somebody I would understand, but it was Amber Breyer! I could not believe what just unfolded right in front of me on to my desk. For those of you who do not know this, the article was due on Tuesday. So I figured Amber gave it to Mr. Currin in advance or something because she is an editor so I wouldn’t expect anything less of her. But there Amber is handing me a paper with 15 minutes left to go in class. Wait, I just made a mistake by saying Amber handed me the paper. She threw it has hard as she can in my face and said “You better edit it this, or else we will have problems. I am sick of your nonsense Brian and you have been nothing but the biggest jerk to me.” I was like “Amber take a chill pill, alright, you are the one that is incredibly wrong here.” She told me to take a hike. Now I was incredibly mad and I could not believe that the one and only Amber Breyer did this to me. I was very disappointed by this event, and I will say this is what makes me mad. Don’t give me your paper late and give me tude. I don’t like that at all! Remember if you dog one of us, you dog all of us. This makes me mad!

1 comment: