Tuesday, April 3, 2012

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! Way to Go, o3

Really!? I have to say that the Peyton Manning signing was absolutely great for our beloved Buffalo bills. The first reason is because some of the teams that were interested in Mario Williams were wasting their time going after Peyton. This also helped the Bills because Tim Tebow was now on the market. He would go on to end up in the Big Apple. I love every bit of this because it is going to make the Jets worse. People in Buffalo should be thrilled about Tebow becoming a Jet. Now, I am going to take this time to bash Rex Ryan because he deserves it. Here the Jets are as a Superbowl contender every year; they already have a quarterback that may be good enough to win a Championship. Now if they went out and got someone that that is a stud quarterback I would understand, but they went out and got a quarterback that is not capable of winning the big game in the eyes of many. The only thing this does for the Jets is create more drama in their locker room. I love it! This was such a stupid move by Rex Ryan and the Jets organization. Tebow brings along a huge group of obnoxious fans that will make this situation worse. The first bad pass that Mark Sanchez throws; the only thing you will here is the crowd chanting “Tebow!” Believe me when I say there is more bad to come out of this than there is good. Maybe Tebow will bring some qualities to the Jets that will help them, but by no means do I think he will have a drastic impact. He may make a big play here and there, but the Jets made a mistake on this one. And when the Jets come across the Bills, I don’t think Tebow will be doing much of anything when he comes face to face with Mario Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment