Friday, March 30, 2012

N1: Brianna Harris

When most kids are young, they usually have a childhood goal of going to some college that is very big. Then in a lot of cases, when they get older, they tend to end up going to a smaller college. Now I said this applies to a lot of people, but not all. Brianna Harris is one of those people that is going to live her one of her childhood goals. Brianna always had a goal to go to a big school, and she is achieving her goal. In the upcoming fall, she will go through a minor change in the school atmosphere. She will be going from Alden High School to Texas Christian University which is known as TCU. I would say that there is a little difference between Alden and TCU not too big though. Brianna is a very hard worker and she will do great things at TCU. She also told me that she looked at colleges in California and others in Texas including Baylor. I think this says a lot about what kind of student Brianna is. She will be majoring in Journalism next fall. She also informed me that her favorite memory of high school was when she got accepted to TCU. She was so happy to find out she could go there. Her application was sent out in October and she found out the news in early March. That time built up a lot of anticipation for her.  After the college talk, I asked her an even bigger question. I asked what her favorite color was and she told me it was purple. So now you know her favorite color. Her favorite show is American Idol and didn’t elaborate why, but I didn’t ask her to explain. When Brianna isn’t in school she likes doing things like dancing and writing, not at the same time though. Well now everyone knows a little more about Brianna Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment