Monday, January 10, 2011

1/10-1/14 #1

Social Networking really has not impacted my life very much. I have only been involved with one social network and it is Facebook. I believe that a lot of these social networking sites and programs are stupid. I mean let us use twitter for example. All summer all I heard was how all these famous athletes would tweet something so stupid like "Going to the mall". Honestly, who cares about LeBron James saying what he is doing every single minute of his life. Twitter is stupid, why do people feel the need to just post to people what they are doing. It is so stupid! I have never had a twitter and never will have a twitter. It is that simple. Some people really need to learn to live a life. Twitter is stupid, end of discussion. MySpace is another thing that was so big at one point and I don't get why. I never had a MySpace. Whenever I heard about MySpace it always had to do with something bad. People always thought that they were cool for having a MySpace, but I did not have one and I think I turned out alright. Even Facebook, is used in a pretty stupid manner at times. I only use Facebook for another way to talk to friends, and talk to some of my buddies from other towns. Some people use Facebook just like people use twitter. They say what they are doing every second of their life and it's stupid. So I would definitely have to say social networking has not affected my life, but for some kids it definitely has. Social networking can definitely make people lazy, as matter of fact, I have realized that all the people that are constantly on line and lazy and people that complain all the time and it is because they don't get out in the world. Also, these social networking things can be bad because some kids do some inappropriate things on them. Social Networking does not affect me very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment