Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/10-1/14#2

My typical Superbowl Sunday is like a Christmas for many little kids. I wake up on Superbowl Sunday and I just feel a rush of excitement run through me because it is such a big day for me. The day usually starts off with my mom making me a nice breakfast to start off the big day. While eating breakfast, I also read the sports page because the Buffalo News usually puts together a nice Superbowl special that I always enjoy reading. Starting the night before the Superbowl, I am always watching Superbowl rewinds. I always love watching these classic football games that get me ready for the upcoming Superbowl. Then at about twelve, people start coming over to my house for a party. Usually all the guys come over at this time and play cards and watch Superbowl rewinds. Also, my mother always puts together a great spread so the food is definitely one of the best parts of the day. On Superbowl, I usually put on about 5 pounds I would have to say. I have to be honest. I would argue my next statement with anybody in the world. Superbowl Sunday is not only a holiday, but i believe that it is one of the best holidays. So anyway, going back to my typical Superbowl Sunday. The guys will usually play cards until about 6. Then everybody will eat dinner. Usually my mother orders pizza and subs so the dinner is always something to look forward to. This year, I will have to make sure my mother orders the food from Carbones so we keep my good friend Ryan Pinkowski in Business. Finally the best part of the day is the game. Usually I don't really care who wins the game, I just want it to be a good game. As long as the Patriots are not playing in the game, I don't get too into who wins and loses. The final part about Superbowl Sunday that I enjoy is when I go to bed, I really hope for a snow day the next day because I am always tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment