Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/3-1/7#1

In my opinion, 2010 was a great year and I couldn't ask for a much better year than that. It got off to a rocky start when someone I knew I actually died in early January. Actually, it was a year ago today exactly. I remember going to his wake and funeral and it was just a very upsetting, emotional time. 2010 also started off a bad because my basketball team didn't play very well and we ended up with a losing record on the season. I also caught the flu in early 2011, so I got off to a rough year, but the year would only get better. I March I was looking forward to a good birthday, but it ended up being my worst birthday because I caught the flu yet again. Then I ended up having a decent baseball season, we only lost a couple of games and I felt honored to play on a great team. This year I started something new that I thought would improve my football game a lot. I started working work with Coach Kubiak who played college football at Navy and at St. Francis High School, but he tries to keep that a secret because Coach Currin ended up going there which took away any greatness of St. Francis high school. I also got the opportunity to go to the Syracuse football camp. My football team and I worked very hard this summer which was awesome because it paid off. My summer was very fun. Football season was incredible to say the least, my team didn't lose a game and I got the opportunity to play at the Ralph. I wish the Yankees and Bills would have done better this year, but that is out of my control. My Duke Blue Devils won the National Championship which is no surprise at all. I capped off the year with a great Christmas and I really though 2010 was a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment