Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1/3-1/7#2

I think that 2010 was an incredible year, but I am hoping that 2011 will be even better. In 2011 I hope that I accomplish many great things in the classroom and with my teammates in athletics. I also hope that all of my family and friends stay safe and have an enjoyable year. I have already came up with many goals for 2011 in sports and I am working hard already with my teammates to accomplish my goals. A lot of my goals have to do with football for next season. My first goal is that I want my team to have an undefeated season. Personally, I hate losing and I don't accept anything less than winning so I put in a ton of time in the off season so I limit my chances of losing. Secondly I would like to win the division title for the second straight year. Every season, winning the division is one of my goals because it means a lot to me to be the best team in your division. My final goal in football for 2011 will be to win a state championship and end our football season at the Carrier Dome. In my opinion, for a high school athlete this is the greatest accomplishment. I think along the way of winning a state championship, we will have many tough tasks, but we are a tough team and I think we can complete these tasks if we keep working hard. First, we will have to win our section title for the second straight year which is never easy, and we will also have to beat the two- time defending state champion, Hornell. We will also have to beat them in Rochester this year because that is where the regionals are held next season. That is my major goal for next year. In 2011, I just hope that I have a good, fun time and I also hope that everyone stays safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment