Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Break to Remember

I had a great Christmas break with that was filled with a ton of fun activities. The first fun thing I did took place on Christmas Eve. I am a Bills season ticket holder so I took a trip to Ralph Wilson Stadium for one final time this year. I would be going to see the one and only Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow brings a lot of attention with him, such as a few jokes that I will say. As many know, Tim is very close to God, and he is a very good football player. Many refer to him as a pretty big deal. Here are a few Tim Tebow jokes. Some of these are lame. “Superman wears Tim Tebow Underwear.” “Tim Tebow doesn’t mow the grass; he just dares it to grow.” My last joke for the day I found somewhat ironic. “Nobody has been this excited about a white bronco since O.J. Simpson.” Anyways, yes I did watch this man play a football game and I had a great time. If anybody is looking for something funny, Google Tim Tebow Saturday Night Live and you might get a little giggle out of the video. After watching the football game I spent time with my family for Christmas Eve. I had a great time and then Christmas was just as good. I received many great gifts and I also got hooked on coffee. Then I basically chilled for the rest of my break until Thursday night came around. A group of my friends and family took a trip to the new fun place to be at. We went to Sky zone which is an all trampoline arena where we can play dodge ball, slam ball, and jump into the foam pit. I had an absolute blast at this place and I can’t wait until I go back. We finished the fun night off with a trip to Duff’s. This was a great break and I can’t wait for my next break.

No comments:

Post a Comment