Friday, January 13, 2012

I2 What a Fun Bucket List!

It is very tough for me to find a three item bucket list, but for now I will just think of three things off the top of my head that I would like to do. First off, I have to go to a Super bowl one day.  The Super bowl is the most watched television show in the world every year.  So many people watch football and everybody know that this is the biggest game of the year. Every player has the dream to make it to the game and win it all. I think it would be one of the most amazing things to witness the big game first hand. To me it wouldn’t matter what teams were playing in the game because he would be a blast to watch anybody. My father has been fortunate enough to go to three Super bowls in his lifetime. He went to three of the four Super Bowls that the Bills played in. The only Bills Super Bowl he didn’t go to was the game against the Giants.  Another thing that I think would be pretty darn sweet would be getting the opportunity to meet Peyton Manning. Now some people would probably just say this is the same old boring stuff, but I really think that if I ever meant Peyton Manning it would be very interesting. He is basically the offensive coordinator on his team while he is the quarterback. He knows so much about the game of football that I think I would learn so much from him. The last thing that is on my mind today is that I really want to participate on the show Wipe Out one day. This show always looks incredibly fun and my parents and I always say how sweet it would be do the events on that show. I think it looks like a blast and that is definitely something I want to do one day. All three of these things would be a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment