Thursday, January 5, 2012

Brian's Bashing- He"s Back for Round Two

Really!? Okay, if you make it into this column not just once, but twice there is a huge issue. Congratulations on being bashed by me twice. Obviously you never want to be a part of Brian’s Bashing. Then if you make it in here for a second time I really don’t know what to tell you. Stevie Johnson is an absolute joke! About a month ago I bashed him for ruining the Bills playoff hopes because of his boneheaded penalty. Then he drops a game winning touchdown pass. After he made this mistake I stated that he probably would be smart enough to not celebrate again after a touchdown. But, I was wrong! Against the Patriots the other day, Stevie decided to flash Happy New Year to the Patriot fans. It was really funny until he got another penalty for his actions. After this event, he took a trip back to the Bills sideline which is what he would be calling home for the next three quarters. Coach Chan Gailey then decided to bench Stevie for his actions. I could not agree more with what Gailey did because Johnson deserved to be benched a long time ago. I really have a problem with the way Stevie Johnson has conducted himself this year. He acts incredibly immature to begin with and then he wants a huge contract extension. I don’t think there is a man in the NFL who chokes more when the game is on the line than Stevie Johnson. There have been at least three games where he has dropped a big pass when the game is winding down. Then he wants a ridiculous amount of money, but let’s be honest, he can get some money when actually deserves it. Stevie Johnson absolutely disgusts me because he has made it into these blogs twice and I am very disappointed about this. He thinks the world revolves around him and it’s a joke!  The only thing that revolves around Stevie Johnson is a pile of poop. He is embarrassing to the Buffalo Bills franchise and to Buffalo Bill fans. I think he is a quality number two receiver for an NFL team, but he isn’t worth the money he thinks he is. Stevie Johnson needs to do a lot to gain my respect. I really hope he does not end up in another one of my blogs. Get real Stevie, get real!

No comments:

Post a Comment