Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Best Class Ever!

My favorite class is without question is Online Publishing. Last year I took this class and basically wrote the same exact blog, but it’s okay because it is a great class to write about. Last year I took this class for the first year it was ever offered and I had a blast. It would be impossible for you not to have fun in this class to be honest. Last year I was fortunate enough to write about the varsity football team. This year I do not write about the varsity because I am a member of team and I think it would be weird. So this year I write about the J.V. football team and I am having a wonderful time with it. Also, because I am a two year veteran in this class, I am not a senior editor. Yeah, it’s kind of a big deal. Being a senior editor is a lot of responsibility, sometimes too much for people to handle. It can cause a great deal of destruction to human being if they struggle managing their time. Just ask Nathan Michael Bailey; last year he was stripped of his edition duties because he just could not handle it. In other words, he was put on editor probation.  Believe me, that is something that you never want to experience. This class is also a great time because you never have homework. That is a benefit because that isn’t causing any stress outside of the classroom. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone who is looking to have fun in school. Some people say the teacher is a little bit of a different bird. Personally, I think that he is alright. Actually everybody has a great deal of respect for Mr. Currin because he is kind of a big deal. He will be the first to tell you that. This is my favorite class of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment