Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lunch list c1

Quite honestly, I can’t tell you what the best school lunch is because there are many good ones. I really do not know the answer to this question. I mean, I will just about eat anything you put in front of me so I am unable to say the best school lunch of for that matter I am unable to determine the best lunch. That sounds better. I will give a list of my top eight school lunches of all time.  Coming in at number eight would be cheeseburger day. It’s a good lunch and a safe bet, but it is not good enough to make it higher on my list. Number seven is the salad bar simply because you get to pick what goes on the salad. It is set up pretty good. Brunch lunch falls into the six spot. Very good lunch, breakfast is my favorite meal at times. I may be a little generous putting this here. Number five is the pulled pork. It is a phenomenal lunch that I love, just not good enough to be the elite. This will upset some people, but I have to do it. Spaghetti day falls to the four spot. This would be number one for many and sometimes it is for me to, but not today. I love the fact that we get the big cookie with spaghetti, but it is not enough to make it the best. Third place goes to taco day. I love taco in a bag, but the reason this falls to three is because every taco day is such a long wait in line. Number two goes to hot dog day. I love the hot dogs because they are boiled, that makes them so good. I also love the sides that come with them. Number one is Potato Day. You get the chance to load up a potato with whatever you want. That simply makes it the best. One recommendation for school lunches is that I believe we should have a garbage plate day.

No comments:

Post a Comment