Friday, December 9, 2011

Brian's Bashing #2 The Steffanator

Really!? It doesn’t take much for a normal person to write a 300 word article especially when you have an editor to correct your mistakes. I think many people would agree with that statement except for the ones have a hard time writing an article or the people that can’t think of something to write an article about. That’s right people; I did just say there are some people who have a hard time coming up with something to write about. I know this is ridiculous. Well one member of the Bulldog Student Newspaper does the same thing every week and everybody is getting sick of it. Every week I hear Michael Steffan say “Uhhh, Brian what should I uhhh right about?” And every week I will give him a great idea, but then I will get that dumbfounded look and a response of “That’s stupid Brian.” Yeah, real mature Mike, I guess he can go ahead and call me stupid, but I’m not the one looking for articles at the last minute. Who’s the stupid one now? See I kind of take it personal that Doodler never takes my opinion, but I guess it works out for him because a lot of people really care to read about Carson Palmer. Very recently, Mike wrote an article about Carson Palmer. Really Mike? Who cares about Carson Palmer and the Oakland Raiders? This past Monday, Doodler came in to class without an article idea. 80 minutes later, he left class still without an article idea and he accomplished nothing in the class. Boy that was a very productive period for him I would say. Putting all the article issues to the side, here is another issue with Doodler. He always tell me how we are going to chill and play Madden and all that good stuff that men our age do. But then at the last minute Mike always comes up with some lame excuse for how he can’t do anything because he has to go walk his dog or something along those lines. Mike there’s an article idea for you, go write about how lame it is for people to not have article ideas. This story may be continued one day……

No comments:

Post a Comment