Tuesday, December 20, 2011

H2 Madeline Koelbl

In this great class, one of the blogs I look forward to the most is the interview blog. I like this just because it is a different wrinkle that gets thrown at us. Usually we don’t get blogs like this so that is why I like it. The person I interviewed was Madeline Koelbl. See unlike me, Madeline gets her assignments done right away were it tends to take me a little longer to do my work even though I do make sure it is done on time. So Madeline already wrote her blog about me which was very good and I thank her for that. There is one thing though in her blog that I can promise you will not be in my blog. She did have a picture of me in her blog and I just want to make it clear I do not have the brains or the technology to pull off a procedure like that. Yes I did just quote the movie Superbad. In all reality though, I am not hands on enough to find a picture of Madeline for my blog and I apologize for that. Now I will talk about what Madeline had to say. She started off by telling me her favorite class in school is AP Literature because she likes the book. I was quick to respond to this with a big question. I asked “How do you like the teacher?” She simply said “Ehhh, he’s alright.” I told her to stop being nice after that. Really Madeline didn’t say that, she only said good things about Mr. Currin. I don’t know how she could do that though. Yes I am kidding as well. Madeline is a member of the National Junior Honor Society so she is obviously a very responsible and hardworking student. I asked her where she was looking to attend college. She told me she her two top colleges at the moment which are Boston University and George Washington University. Both of these are very high academic schools so this goes to show how great of a student Madeline is. She is also a two sport athlete. She runs track and is a swimmer. She is also a lifeguard for the boys swim team too which her brother is a member of which she finds interesting. Her brother is a freshman and I asked her how she likes being in the same school as her brother and she said it is definitely different especially because she sits next to him in a class. Besides Mr. Currin her favorite teacher is Mr. Wild because of his style of teaching. When Madeline grows up she wants to get into law and she wants to do something that deals with different countries. I wish Madeline the best of luck with her future.

No comments:

Post a Comment