Friday, December 9, 2011

Brian's Bashing #3

For real bro? I have to tell a story about one of my close teammates and friends that has one tradition that is very different. One time I was in a deep sleep in my bed on a Wednesday night. I had school the next morning so I definitely wanted to be having a good night sleep. Then all of a suddenly I woke up to my phone vibrating. I got a text message a 3:31 a.m. in the morning. It was from my friend who sent me a text saying “Tricks are for kids. Haha.” For one, this joke isn’t even funny so I didn’t get the point to this at all. Then I wanted to know why this kid was up at this time at night when we had school in the morning. So then I saw my friend in school that morning. I asked him what that text was about or what the point of it was, and all he did was burst out into laughter. He didn’t even say anything! Then a week later on the following Tuesday, I went to sleep early again because I had school yet again in the morning. Yet again, I got another text from him in the morning around the same time. This started to make me wonder, I’m not going to lie. This time it wasn’t a text message that I received. I received a picture message of this man holding a gallon of milk with a huge grin on his face. It looked to me that he was laughing quite a bit, and I’m not sure why. But, the moral of this story is that I don’t understand at all why my fellow teammate is sending me texts at ridiculous times that I suppose are supposed to be funny. For those of you that are considering doing this as well, I just want you to know that I am not a huge fan of receiving texts or picture messages at crazy hours of the night. So do not ever  send me texts at the random times because I do not want to be woken up on a school night to read something stupid that I don’t care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment