Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Brian's Bashing#3 Buffalo Sports

Really? Buffalo sports is an absolute disaster, I don’t even know where to begin. The football season begins and here we go off to a fast start. The Bills win two right away and bring a very slight amount of hope into that week three game that so happened to be against Tom Brady and the Patriots. This game would be the test to see if the Bills were real. The fell down 21 to 0 right away and they had no chance. 4 Brady interceptions later the Bills beat the Pats for the first time since 2003. Then it turns into “The Bills are going to the Superbowl! “ I also bash myself for buying into this team so early. I was strapped in extremely tight to this band wagon. I thought Fitzpatrick was the real deal and this team was so good. Well here we are 13 weeks later and we are 5 and 9 and not going to the playoffs. I don’t even know what to say, I am so sick of this feeling. I have never seen a Bills team in the playoffs in my life. But hey let’s try and lose our final two games to get a good draft pick. Oh my God! I say this every year and I’m sick of it. The Bills are driving me nuts and they have to do something about it in the future, and I sure hope they don’t get put on the cover of Sports Illustrated ever again. At least the Buffalo sport fans have the Sabres, oh wait, they are horrible too. I can’t even count how many games they have lost, but way too many for me. This situation may be worse than the Bills. I know one guy that is a diehard Buffalo sports fan. His name will not be fully identified so I can protect his identity. We will just call him “Joe from Elma.” Joe from Elma is a huge Lindy Ruff fan. Well one night I get a text from this man saying “Lindy needs to be fired.” That says it all to me because I don’t think there was a person in the world that liked Lindy Ruff more than this man. Also, I would like to bash the Whiner Line for banning Joe from Elma’s phone calls. I find this very unnecessary. All I want is the city off Buffalo to bring me a Superbowl and a Cup. Also, WGR needs to bring back Joe from Elma. Get real Buffalo sports, get real.
Ryan Fitzpatrick #14 of the Buffalo Bills walks off the field after a loss to the Miami Dolphins at Ralph Wilson Stadium on December 18, 2011 in Orchard Park, New York. Miami won 30-23.

No comments:

Post a Comment