Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Coach N3

 Currently I am an unemployed U.S. citizen. My reason is simply because I am currently holding out for a management position. I really am not working anywhere at the moment though. I don’t have intentions of getting a job because I have the mindset that I have my whole life to work.  For those of you who are close to me, you would know that I already have my career planned out. I have said this for years now, and I have a plan in place for how I am going to get my dream job.  When I graduate from high school, I am going to go to college and play football somewhere. At the moment I am not concerned where I am going or what level I will get the opportunity to play at. Actually, right now I would be happy if I played at the Division 3 level. One school that I am going to look into hard will be Baldwin Wallace in Ohio which is a division 3 school. After I go to school, I want to become a college football coach and build my way up as high as I possibly can. The reason I want to go to Baldwin Wallace is because there is a little bit of a connection between Alden and Baldwin Wallace, specifically the coaches. I know for a fact that the head coach at Baldwin Wallace knows some of the head coaches of top programs in Ohio. I feel that this would be a good place for me to start my coaching career. Even if I end up choosing not to go to this school, I will take the same path into coaching. When I am done playing college football I will become a graduate assistant. This position is an assistant coach that does little work for other coaches such as paper work and running camps and so on. This is an unpaid position, but the college pays for your boarding and grad classes. When I am a graduate assistant, it will be crucial to work as hard as I possibly can to build my way up to higher position on a coaching staff. Once a higher position comes up, I try to earn it and just keep trying to work my way up higher through the ranks. Hopefully one day I will be satisfied with where I am as a coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment