Wednesday, March 7, 2012

M3. Forget this please!

It was a nice, sunny day in Alden, New York. I would have to say that it was about 25 degrees Fahrenheit outside, but there was a nice sunshine. I was in the eighth grade in Alden Middle School. I was a member of the J.V. basketball team, and we had a game in Lackawanna later that night.  Due to the fact we had a game, I had to be dressed up because it is classy. Then the event that took place during the day is something that I remember very vividly. Unfortunately I was the most infamous person in Alden Middle School on this day. It was the beginning of seventh period and I was just on my way to lunch like every other day at this point. I went to the back of the cafeteria to make a soup and salad. My salad was just a little one I put together quick, and then I got a bowl of New England clam chowder. When I sat down at the table, everything was going great. I had a nice little conversation with Mr. Partell who was the teacher doing lunch duty at the time. After I talked to him, all of my friends were just sitting at the table laughing at something. Garrett Rutan was sitting right next to me and he laughed so hard at something, the food that was in his mouth flew on to the table! Then he attempted to clean up the food by picking it up with a napkin, but the food kept moving closer and closer to me by accident. I was incredibly grossed out, so I quickly tried to move away from his food and by accident I spilled my white clam chowder right on to my lap. At that moment my whole table started laughing along with the cafeteria. Then Mr. Partell saw everybody being loud and obnoxious over by me, but he didn’t know why. He walked over by us and said “What’s going on?” And before he even got a response, he saw my lap, and he just started laughing hysterically. He now realized why everyone was laughing and my face was as red as blood. This was a horrible moment that I can’t forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment