Thursday, March 15, 2012

M2 Don't Do it!

My opinion on texting and driving is very simple and to the point. If you text and drive you are a Moran! I absolutely hate how people just feel the need to be able to text whenever they want to when they are behind a wheel. Well I got news for those people, you are stupid. I can’t tell you how much it bothers me that people are willing to risk the lives of themselves or others just so they can send the message “Lol.” I get so worked up when people text and drive because it is just so incredibly stupid. I have once been in a vehicle with someone who texts and drives quite a bit. I can’t tell you how many times I have asked this person to please just stop. Not only has this person texted and driven, but he has also been on Facebook while driving! Yes this is incredibly insane and ridiculous because this human being has their eyes off the road because they are on Facebook. I so just want to punch this person in the face sometimes. Then this person is risking his life and my life in the process and to be honest, I do want to live for a couple more years. This person is basically telling me that it’s ok if I’m in danger. This bothers me so much because people die over texting and driving and it hurts to watch those families suffer. When people are willing to text and drive or use Facebook while driving, they are sending the message that their text is more important than your life. Those people that are willing to do that need help. I am very against texting and driving. It should become a bigger penalty if you are caught doing it because it needs to come to an end. I hate texting and driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment