Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10/18-10/22 #1

Of course Nathan Bailey is boss. I mean come on here people, how many people do you know that have numerous nicknames? Well I know one and it is Nathan Bailey. Nate has been referred to as Boss, Boss Bailey, The Boss, Nate the Great, Nate Dog, The Man, Nate Boss Bailey and I'm sure there are many more. Nate is a great young man that many people admire. Nathan is like a God in many minds, but he deserves to be thought of that way. Nathan is the record holder for touchdown receptions in a season for the Alden Bulldog football program. So do I have to say any more? I don't think so, but I will anyway. People in this school need to realize that Nathan Bailey is the man. Whenever Nate walks by you, you should give him a round of applause, that's how special he is. I think to be a boss means that you are the top guy who Nathan Bailey is; he is the best boss ever. Ok now for the real stuff people, everything that was just mentioned is what goes through Nathan Bailey's mind, NOT WHAT I THINK ABOUT HIM. Let's be honest people, every single nickname Nathan has, he made for himself. I mean like someone would really think this about Nathan Bailey? Wait, someone would, and that person would be Nathan Bailey. I honestly thought I knew what it meant to be boss, but when Nate is called Boss I don't know anymore because he is the complete opposite of my definition of boss. Nathan is just a young man so I won't harass him too much, but this whole boss thing needs some investigating.

No comments:

Post a Comment