Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10/18-10/22 #3

The scariest movie I have ever seen was the Orphan. Not many movies are scary to me, but I will admit this one was. Most scary movies I laugh through because they are just really stupid or I just find them funny. During the movie Deep Blue See, when sharks are eating people left and right, I laughed instead of being scared. The Orphan on the other hand though, I can say that I wouldn't want to watch that movie again. It was about a little girl from Russia whose parents died and then she came to America and lived with foster parents. Now the thing is that this was no ordinary girl, she was possessed by the Devil and I found out later in the story that she was like 33 years old, but she was living in a 7 year Old’s body. That was creepy and then this girl ended up killing at least 5 people before she was killed. This movie was also scary because it was always dark and this girl would always pop up out of nowhere. When people are scary when they are older, that does not bother me, but when little kids are possessed, that creeps me out. This movie was just like the Omen, which also scared me quite a bit. I would not recommend this movie to anyone; I thought this was much more than just an ordinary scary movie. I am not sure I was ever more scared after I watched the Orphan.

No comments:

Post a Comment