Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10/25-10/29Personal Reflection

The day started off just like any other day would start off. I was in 8th grade and it was a Friday afternoon, when I was having a great day at school, and in the matter of seconds it turned into maybe one of my worst memories ever. It was in the middle of December and I was heading to lunch in the middle school cafeteria. The main lunch for the day was grilled cheese and I once had a terrible experience with grilled cheese so I decided to go have soup for a lunch. I later found out, I was about to make one of the biggest mistakes in my life. I should have eaten pizza and I have no idea why I didn't get pizza. Now i realize what an idiot I was. I was the only kid in the school dressed up because I had a basketball game in the evening. I was wearing my Syracuse polo shirt which is a very nice shirt and I was wearing Dockers, along with dress shoes. Anyway, I ended up having New England clam chowder for my lunch. For those of you that are not sure, that is the white chowder. So, my friends and I are just chilling at the lunch table, eating and having a great time until something crazy happened. The kid that was sitting next to me was eating with his mouth open. While he had food in his mouth, he laughed about something so it ended up all over the table. He then went to pick up the food that he spit, but somehow it kept moving closer to me. So I went in panic mode because it was gross and then I moved a little too quickly because I hit the clam chowder with my arm and it spilled on my lap. Keep in mind that this is white chowder. At the moment, I had two options for what I was going to do. I could either flip out or scream or I could just sit there and not say a thing and just watch everybody laugh at me. That's what I ended up doing while my pants were drenched in white soup. So that was the most embarrassing moment of my life and I wish I could forget it, but I can’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment