Thursday, October 28, 2010

10/25-10/29#1

I have to be honest when I write this blog, even though the person I am writing about is going to call me stupid after he reads this. Yes, my role model is my brother, Tyler. Many people know Ty as the quarterback of the Alden Bulldogs and I think that he is much respected throughout this school, by almost everyone. Tyler is a great leader who always strides for excellence and always wants the best for his teammates. He is also a member of the varsity basketball team and he has been on the varsity baseball team since he was a freshman. Tyler is a very hard worker and that why is as successful as he is. He wears number 13 in football and so do I mainly because of him. Tyler was always number 12 until his sophomore year and then he had to switch to number 13. Ironically, when he switched to 13, that was when I started playing football for the school and I was in seventh grade. My dad also played quarterback for the Bulldogs at one point and he also was 13. So I decided that I would wear 13 because of my brother and my father. Another way that I feel I have been successful due to Tyler was the fact the he has always been a quarterback. When I started playing football, I always wanted to be like my brother and play quarterback. The problem was though when I started playing, I was a terrible athlete and I could not throw the ball. So this taught me that in order to accomplish some things in life, you have to work extremely hard. So, because I always wanted to be a quarterback, I worked so hard at it, and it took my 5 years before I even got the opportunity to start a game at quarterback. Now though, I realize how that changed my life in a positive way forever and I have to credit my brother for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment