Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10/25-10/29Creative Blog

Here is my best guess of what an ordinary day for Ryan Pinkowski consists of. First I think that he would get up in the morning. I then would like to think that he takes a shower, maybe not I honestly don't pay that much attention to him because I know that he is so busy throughout a day. During the school day, I believe that Ryan is always listening to music, nothing wrong with that. I would take a guess that he had a big lunch every day, and then he comes to Online Publishing where he by far, works harder than anybody. After that, his day is over. I know for a fact that he works at Carbones pizzeria so maybe after school he cooks up a few pizzas and then he goes home for his free time. In his free time, I think that he probably plays a lot of video games. I also know that Ryan is a big socializer so he probably has x-box so he can play x-box live. I'm sure that Ryan absolutely destroys people in Call of Duty probably because he plays it so much. Ryan is also pretty good at Madden so he spends some time doing that. Then I have a feeling that he likes listening to music on his free time so he is a good mood. I know that he is friends with Nate Zobrest so maybe those two hang out during their free time. Ryan is a very popular man so I have a good feeling that he gets flooded with text messages or phone calls. People probably always talk with him on Facebook too, or maybe they don't, I don't know why somebody wouldn't want to talk to Ryan. This is what I think an average day consists of for Ryan Pinkowski.

No comments:

Post a Comment