Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11/15-11/19 I am thankful for...

The thing in life that I am definitely most thankful for is my family. My two parents and my brother mean so much to me and they play such big roles in my life, and I care about them more than anything. My parents and my brother Tyler have both taught me so many lessons in life and I couldn't ask for a better family. Both of my parents have always taught me great things about life and I feel the reason I am successful in life is because of my parents. Whenever I need something, they are always there for me and I consider myself to be one of the luckiest people on this planet because they are my parents. Also, they are both very hardworking, so they make a good amount of money to allow me to experience opportunities in life that the average kid doesn't get to experience. My parents are both teachers, with my Mom teaching here at Alden, and my Dad is a physical education teacher at Akron. I couldn't ask for better parents and I am so thankful to have them in my life. Now my brother on the other hand, I am also very thankful to have him in my life even though he probably is not thankful that I am in his life. Tyler is maybe the hardest working person I have ever meant in my life and one of the smartest people I have ever seen. There is not one person in this world that I feel more comfortable talking to than Ty. He is always very understanding about everything and he is always there to give me tips. Tyler is also a great athlete, I have always looked up to him my whole life, and I have always wanted to be like him. He is one of the most respected people in the school and he deserves every ounce of it. I also could not ask for a better brother. I am most thankful for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment