Thursday, November 4, 2010

respect11/1-11/5

Respect is a little word that has a huge meaning. The word respect means that you are a kind person that put others in front of yourself, and you always are polite to people. An antonym of respect is Nathan Bailey. When you are respectful you don't lie to people. The other day, Nathan Bailey decided to write a comment on his own article saying it was me. Then he decided to lie about it to Mr. Currin which was un-called for. Nathan also always picks on me which is not polite at all. I'm a freshman who takes flak from only one person in this school and it is Nathan Bailey. I mean I am afraid to come to school every day because of that big, scary Nathan Bailey. Also, I run the scout team offense for the varsity football team against Nate, who is a starter on the defense. All I hear all day from Nate is how slow I am and he is going to tackle me so hard. First of all I hope Nathan Bailey tries to tackle me because it wouldn't hurt and I am not sure he can. Just watch last season's game film and you will agree with me. Nathan has some explaining to do after people see that. Then, going back to this scout team harassment, Bailey tells me that I am slow yet yesterday I had a few nice runs and Nathan Bailey did not tackle me. How come? Is he afraid of me? It would not surprise me. I think that respect is one of the most important qualities a person must have. If you are respectful in life, you will go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment