Thursday, November 18, 2010

11/15-11/19What is your favorite holiday? Why?

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, but I have wrote about Thanksgiving twice this year so I am going to write about my second favorite holiday which is Christmas. I find Christmas to be one of the most fun times of the year just because it is just an amazing atmosphere. I always love seeing the snow on the ground everywhere during December because it just gets everybody in the Christmas mode. Usually up to Christmas, I am always shopping or getting ready for my break from school. I always have basketball going on during this time which always makes it fun because I like basketball a lot and I find that to be a very fun sport. Also, during the Christmas period, I am constantly outside playing football or basketball in the cold, or I am chucking snow balls at Ty, or I am shoveling the drive way by myself because Tyler never has time to do that. That actually leads me to my next point, my brother always looks like he has so much time on his hands and then every time he is busy it just so happens that the driveway needs to be shoveled and he cannot do it. That seems very interesting to me. Also Christmas is a great time because you get the opportunity to spend so much time with your family which is something that I always look forward to. I also enjoy using my new gifts that I get for Christmas; that is a pretty good time. I would have to say the best part about Christmas is that you get to spend time with your family. Right now I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, but after that I will start to get in that Christmas mode which I love. Christmas is one of the best times of the year and I can’t wait for this year’s Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment