Friday, November 12, 2010

11/8-11/12 2.)

If I could have lunch with three people in this world, they would probably be Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, and Aaron Rodgers. First, Brett Favre would be cool to have lunch with because he would be able to tell me about all his experiences throughout his long, incredible career. He has won a Super Bowl too, so that would be a cool subject to chat about. Favre has also played for four NFL franchises so he could explain to me all the differences between the teams. He is also my biggest role model; I admire the way he plays the game of football so it would be a thrilling experience to talk with him. It would be cool to have lunch with Peyton Manning because he is arguably the best quarterback in the NFL so it would be interesting to see what he would have to say. Manning has also won a Super Bowl and a couple MVP awards, just like Favre. Manning is probably the most knowledgeable quarterback in the NFL so I would love to hear what his knowledge of football is like. Finally, it would be cool to have lunch with Aaron Rodgers, the quarterback of the Green Bay Packers, because he is in my opinion the best young quarterback in the NFL. He is such a great passer; I think that it is incredible. I also like Rodgers because I was watching NFL Match up the other day and I realized that he does something similar to what we do hear at Alden. The best part about going out to eat with these men would be that they are all rich so I wouldn't have to pay for a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment