Wednesday, December 1, 2010

11/29-12/3 #1

When I look at this picture only one thing comes to my mind and it is playing under the lights on Friday night which I will be doing for the first time next year. In this picture I see a packed house under the lights in an alive college atmosphere. This reminds me of the great football season Alden football had this year and how loud of fans we have. This also reminds me when we played at Ralph Wilson Stadium and at All High Stadium because of how electric the atmosphere was. Those two places that I just mentioned are also stadiums too just like Colorado's stadium in this picture. I think that this would be an amazing game to play in because of how many people are at the game and it looks like an amazing stadium at the least so I would love to have the opportunity to play in this game. It also looks like this game is being played in warm weather which is awesome because I love playing football in warm weather opposed to cold weather. In our state of New York the only con about playing football is that you have to play the game in awful, cold, miserable weather sometimes which I do not like, but it is still worth it. This picture is also cool because the stadium is color coded in sections and I think the really yellow section is the student section. Student sections in any sporting event are always the craziest and loudest part of a crowd especially here at Alden. Nobody has a student section like the one we have though simply because we are the best. This looks like a great atmosphere and I wish I was a part of this picture. This reminds me so much of our football season and that is why I like this picture a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment