Friday, December 3, 2010

3 what is art?

To be honest I don't know what art is, I mean I am not that into art so I can't give the exact definition for art. I know that art consists of drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, and lots of creativeness. I also know that there are a couple of jobs that are involved with art which are an artist, architect, art teacher, and a painter. I know of a famous artist/ painter in the name of Pablo Picasso. He achieved many great things in his life in my useless opinion. I do not know of any architects. I also do not know any more artists of painters even though I probably should. I know I learned a lot about artists and painters in previous art classes throughout my life, but I never paid attention nor did I care about the artists or painters so this is the result for my actions. I know a few art teachers because I have taken art classes like I said earlier. They seem to like their job so art must have some perks just I do not think it is for me. My artistic ability would probably destroy the word art and I would kind of feel bad about that, not really, but still I am terrible at art. I also really do not find art interesting probably because I am not good at it. I do know though that Nathan Bailey loves art and he hopes to one day become an artist. He told me that on his free time he draws pictures in crayon and gives them to his mother to hang on the fridge. He also said that is what it takes to be a boss. I find that very interesting. I think that art is something that many people find interesting, but I really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment