Monday, December 13, 2010

12/13-12/17 #1

Ever since I started this class, I truly believe that my writing skills get better and better. When I am writing every day my skills are being sharpened up and improved. Writing is just like reading, the only way you will get better at it is by doing it all the time. I am actually one of those rare kids that likes to write, but I like to write about sports the most. One day I will definitely consider a career in journalism and writing, but my first career choice will be coaching. Another career that I am also considering is broadcasting which also involves writing, analyzing statistics, and you have to be a good communicator. Earlier I said that my favorite thing to write about is sports, but I understand that you may not be able to write about sports all the time if I have a job in journalism. I think that writing is a very important aspect of life, a lot goes into it and you have to be a good thinker. When you become a good writer, I also think that it will make you a better communicator and possibly a better person in life. I know that there are also a lot of people that write because they want to say what is on their mind somehow, or it helps them think, or it even helps them talk to people through paper. I think that writing is a hobby for many people and for a lot of people it is also like work because they don't like doing it or they are not good at it. I am a person that likes writing because I think that I am good at it and I really enjoy doing it. Personally, the things that I probably least like to write about are the music’s, arts, and when I have to review books or stories because I am not very good at writing about those things. In this class, I usually write about sports and then I will always have my three blogs to write about which I enjoy doing. I think this is a very fun class and I think that it has really made me a better writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment