Friday, December 10, 2010

12/6-12-10 #3

It was just one of those days, nothing was right; it was a very odd day so I decided to go in my backyard. I figured to make things somewhat normal, I decided to start hitting whiffle balls. During the middle of my hitting session, I heard a big boom. So I finally decided something was definitely wrong and I was determined to figure out what the problem was. So I picked up a baseball bat for protection and I started to walk around the neighborhood to find out this nonsense. I went in the direction to which I heard the noise and I was led to my neighbor's backyard. I smelled something fishy going on and I started looking around. I found something, but you don't want to know what I saw and it wasn't the loud boom. So I moved on to the next backyard and I looked around again and then I realized I must have been hearing things. Then I decided to go back home so I just turned around and I paused. My neighbor's garden gnome was just standing there, but it wasn't there before. When I saw it I said something I shouldn't have because I was a little puzzled though, I did say something bad. The gnome starting sprinting at me and he was chasing me around the neighborhood and I don't know why. The little creature was closing in on me and it jumped on my leg. I didn't know what to do so I hit it with the baseball bat and I took care of the problem. The gnome was still alive, but in bad shape so I asked it why it was just chasing me frantically. It told me that he was mistaken and thought I was Nathan Bailey and he knows Nate is looking for some friends so he wanted to help Nate with his problems. Then I felt very bad and I apologized to the gnome and we both moved on with our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment