Thursday, December 9, 2010

12/6-12-10 #2

Growing up I played many great childhood games that I loved, but the best one that I played was definitely whiffle ball. Now I know that I always get picked on for my love of whiffle ball, but it is a game that is very similar to baseball, which is a sport that I play. There are only a few differences between whiffle ball and baseball. The biggest difference is that you can throw the ball at people to get them out. In my opinion, that is one of the best parts about the game. Now people do pick on me for the fact that I do hit whiffle balls in my backyard, but quite honestly I do not care what other people think in this case. This is one of my hobbies and it keeps me occupied and I never complain about being bored like someone else that lives in my house. Also, I think this makes me a better baseball player because I am constantly swinging a bat every day and hitting a ball so it makes me better at hitting the ball. Besides hitting whiffle balls in my backyard, I also will sometimes play one on one whiffle ball with my brother in the backyard and most of the time I win, just kidding it is usually close games that go both ways. We also play each other in a home run derby at times and that is very interesting. I usually win those because I have much more experience hitting whiffle balls. I will even get in on the neighborhood whiffle ball games and I absolutely dominate when I get involved in those. Whiffle ball was my favorite childhood game.

No comments:

Post a Comment