Friday, September 30, 2011

Animal in the Making? B4

I would first like to point out the fact that the last two homecoming queens have been members of Online Publishing, No big deal. On September, 24th, the homecoming dance took place. This is when I discovered an animal in the making. Many would see this young man as a quiet, laid back, hidden person. I no longer see him as this. He may have these qualities, but he has a side that people have not seen, unless you were at the dance, which by the way, I’m a little concerned if you were not there because you missed a fun time. I stepped into the gymnasium ready to get the show on the road, but then I realized that someone had already stolen my thunder. I gave him a new nickname right away, “The Animal” and no, I am not talking about the man in the stands at the football game that gets everybody going. This man is one his own. He’s a one man wolf pack. Superman where’s underpants of him. It is the one and only Michael Steffan. He was the man on the dance floor the other night that had it going. If an MVP award was given to the best performance, I feel that it would have been an unanimous vote for Michael Steffan, or Doodler in other words.  I can’t even put into words what Doodler was doing out there that night because it was something else. I can say this though; Doodler pulled me aside and asked to go get a drink of water because of how hot the gym was. When we went into the cafeteria, a small, young man came up to Doodler, and simply asked him “Have you gone swimming, or something?” Doodler was not happy about the comments, but that just shows the kind of night he had. He is an Animal in the making, once again, no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment