Thursday, September 23, 2010

9-20/-9/24- Future

For my future, I am planning to go to a great academic and athletic college for my best chance of success in life. My goal in life is to one day be a Division 1 single A college football coach. I will do this by first playing 4 years of college football at a place where there is a good coach with lots of connections. I feel the key to life is making connections because that just opens up the door to more opportunities in life. After I play my four years of college football I plan to start my coaching career by building my way up to my dream. First I will try to get a on a staff as a coaches assistant and work as hard as I possibly can so I make a good name for myself and show the veteran coaches that I do whatever it takes to win. Hopefully that would make them feel confident enough to make me a position coach or even a coordinator. When I get to that point my players have to start producing great results for me to get noticed so I can get a head coaching job. My first head coaching job will probably be a little college, but if i do well that's when i can hopefully get hired for the big job and live my dream. There are both pros and cons to what my job would consist of, but I think that the pros out way the cons by far. The toughest part about my job would be the amount of time I have to put in, but I'm more than willing to work that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment