Thursday, September 16, 2010

9/13-9/17#2

It was just one of those days that I knew something was odd. I woke up and couldn't find my tooth brush. I went to work in quite odd form. I had a terrible day, I couldn't accomplish anything all day. It got the point where I was sweating bullets and I couldn't wait to get home. When I got home I made myself a hot pocket and sat on the couch. Then all of a suddenly I was flying high in the air. My living room was in the sky with me and I was in a little danger. I had no idea where I was within seconds and I was concerned. It was to the point where objects were flying right by me and I could easily get hit by something and be knocked out and bam!........What just happened, wait where I am I? Holy Cow, I am at Arrow Head stadium in the nose bleaders. I have no idea how I got here because I was knocked out. Now I guess it's time to find a way home. This was the most awkward day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment