Friday, September 24, 2010

9/20-9/24Past

One thing that I learned about recently, might be the biggest key to my success in life. I'm writing about actually many things that I learned, but I what matters is that I learned it all from the same man. Last March I was fortunate enough to go to a Quarterback Academy to improve my football skills and become a better football player. First of all, I have to thank my parents because they were willing to pay for me to go to this camp. On my first day of this academy I was so lucky that I got the opportunity to me Coach Kubiak. Right when i meant coach I knew he was a great man and that he was going to really improve my football, leadership, and life goals. As an all-around football player, I think that Coach Kubiak made me ten times better and so far this season it has paid off and I expect that to continue. First we would spend a little more than an hour every session improving our technique on the field and he helped me develop sound fundamentals. That was probably the least important part about the academy. After our field work we went into the film room where coach would teach us about how to be a leader, how to stay focused, how to become the best. That was the most important things I learned from his camp. During film he would also teach us how to beat certain coverages and blitzes on the football field. If I could make one statement about all the things that I learned from Coach Kubiak it would be just this. Football is more than just a game, if you are a true football player, it will make you an all-around better person in life. A true football player has leadership that should be off this world, and a work ethic that makes peoples jaws drop. If you have those qualities, you are a true football player and these qualities will lead you to the most successful life possible and you will be able to accomplish anything in life. Working with Coach Kubiak for four months this year made me such a better person in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment