Thursday, September 30, 2010

9/27-10/1 Blog#3

I am a person that loves all of the seasons, but if I had to pick a favorite I guess it would be the fall. To me what separates the fall from the other seasons to me is that I am playing football in the fall. Football is my favorite sport and I look forward to it all year. There isn’t a better feeling than walking out of a locker room all suited up to play a game and then you just see the field you are about to play on all lit up. It always gets me pumped and that’s why I love this sport. Whenever I think of that feeling, I think of the fall. Sure it does get cold in the fall, but I live in Buffalo, we signed up for that. There is never a better sight than seeing the leaves on the ground in all sorts of different colors. The fall is always interesting too because of school starting and everybody has to get back to their working ways. Halloween is also a highlight of the fall where many people have a great time. It’s always a fun time of the year when you’re carving pumpkins and drinking apple cider. Well at least for some people, none by the name of Brian Stoldt. I do have to be honest I do enjoy the fall, but if there was not football, it would be the worst season. I do enjoy fall though and it has many great aspects.

1 comment: