Thursday, September 23, 2010

9/20-9/24 Present

Right now I couldn't ask for a better life. First of all, I'm on a great football team with a great bunch of guys that works their tails off. Football is my favorite sport and it is what I am most passionate about so I am very happy we are doing well in football. Secondly, I couldn't ask for a better family. My parents have been nothing, but the best to me in my life. Whenever I need something my parents are always there for me. They have taught me well in life and how to get through the worst situations a kid may face and I appreciate that so much. Of course I got a brother that may be the biggest asset to my success in life. Whenever I need help he is always there. What I might like the most about Tyler is that he isn't afraid to tell me the truth when I am doing something wrong. In my words I like to call him a straight shooter, he always gets to the point. He is a very hard worker and that is why he is living an amazing life. I go school every day and I love what I do my friends make me laugh every day and I have teachers that are always doing what's best for the kids and they do a great job with that. I am very fortunate that I have a home with people that care about me because these days many people don't have that. I always have the opportunity to get better at whatever I want to because I have people around me that care about me and do the extra things that go a long way and set me up to succeed. I could never ask for a better life than the one I am living right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment