Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9/13-9/17#3

I was on the the boat trying to help the man that was on the chair. He was apparently thrown off his cruise ship and he was in great danger in the dark, blue see where he was facing danger. The waves are so big and there are many sharks in this area. My boat was struggling with the waves, but we were getting closer to saving the man. Then suddenly, he fell off his chair and went under water. At most, we had about two minutes to save the man. I had to go under water to look for him. When I went under i saw big huge sharks and the current made it hard for me to get closer to the man. Out of no where a shark came and tried to eat me, but I got out of the way. After that I looked for the man again, but he was no where to be found. I swam down all the way to the bottom of the sea and the man was no where. I finally decided to head back to the surface, but shock all of suddenly came to my mind when i was stuck and couldn't go anywhere. I was running out of time with my oxygen tank running out of oxygen. Someone had to come and save me quick, would they?

No comments:

Post a Comment