Thursday, September 8, 2011

A1

This past summer was very busy, fun, and quick. Right when last school year was coming to an end. Most of the football players were already involved with offseason workouts. Most weekends in the spring we were out improving our game and getting into shape on both Saturdays and Sundays.  Once exam week came around, we were working as team every afternoon. We took this into summer and we were improving our game all the way up to camp. The team was learning our plays in this time and becoming stronger and faster in the process. Also, my brother and I spent a lot of time doing weight training at the Eastern Hills mall in the Absolute Performance gym. This was a lot of hard work, but it really made me an all-around better athlete. At the end of June, my teammate, Ryan Sosnowski, and I went to the Syracuse football camp to learn more about our positions and become better football players. When I got back from camp, I had to start getting ready for my brother’s graduation party. Getting ready for that party was a little hectic, but it turned out to be a very fun party with a lot of people there. After that, most of my summer was going to a lot of graduation parties and getting ready for football. In early August we had our Bulldog football camp which was getting our team ready for the high expectation season. After that camp, I played in a men’s softball tournament for one day which was a great time.  About a week after that it was time to deliver my brother off to college down it Edinboro, so he could start his college football career. When I got back, it was time for me to start football practices. Basically that was my summer. I played in a couple summer league basketball games and spent a lot of time with friends.  That was just about everything. This summer was fun, but it also flew by.

No comments:

Post a Comment