Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A3

Without question my favorite year of schooling was my freshman year. For the first time, I actually went through a school year on the same school as my brother. It would also be the only year I would be in school with him. Last year he was a senior so it was pretty sweet that I got to hang with him. I actually took Online Publishing with him too, so we had some good times. I made a lot of friends last year, especially seniors because I never had a year where I was in the same school as them. I was very fortunate to be a member of Alden high school last year, due to how much fun it was. I took some fun classes, especially Online Publishing. This class really was a great time, there were so many great, fun people in this class, and it was definitely the most fun class I was ever a part of. Also, last year was a blast because the JV football team that I was a member of went undefeated. Then I got moved up to the varsity football team when they played at Ralph Wilson Stadium and at All High Stadium. I was fortunate enough to be pulled up to the varsity basketball team at the end of the winter as well. To cap off the year, I played a whole season on the varsity baseball team.  My freshman year was a great time, and I had such a blast. My teachers were another excellent part of the school year. It was a great year for me academically as every marking period was over a 93 average.  The only thing that wasn’t good about my freshman year was the workload that I would get at times. In the second semester, my classes were somewhat difficult and there was a lot of work that came with them. But at the end of the day, I got through the difficulties to cap off a great school year. I hope 2011-2012 is just as good as last year if not better.

No comments:

Post a Comment