Tuesday, September 20, 2011

B1

I do in fact use the one and only “Facebook.” Now I use Facebook for good reasons unlike many other people in this world. See too many times I log on and within 10 seconds I’m just shaking my head. Some people will use Facebook to post the most stupid, annoying, and sad statuses’ that I just really don’t care about at all! I don’t care that your boyfriend dumped you, I don’t care your mad at your friend, and honestly I don’t care about what you’re doing most of the time either. These are some of the Facebook quotes I have remembered over the course of the past year. I will not mention any names to protect the individual’s personal identity.  Here are some of the quotes that are interesting.  “Jerseyyyyyy Shore tonight” Wonderful, only 100 people have this status every Thursday night, I don’t care.  “So sick of everything, can’t wait for college” Good, go to college, get away from me. I got a good one, “Truth is?” Please, this status is so stupid; don’t waste my time by saying stupid comments like this. “I hate you” Great, if you’re posting this, you’re probably hated by a lot of people and I don’t feel bad for you at all. “I hate drama” Way to go, your just making drama. Honestly I don’t care about any of this stuff. I think if you’re going to post a status, just simply make a joke or something like that.  I use Facebook to communicate with friends because that’s what it should be used for.  One thing people don’t realize is that if you post information or pictures on this website, you can get in a lot of trouble, and create damage for yourself. For example, college’s look at Facebook when they are evaluating students. Kids need to realize that Facebook may be a great thing for many people, but if you use if for the wrong reason, it will hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment