Friday, September 16, 2011

A4

This year, I am really looking forward to writing about whatever gets assigned to me. Yes, I have some favorites and some things that I’m not a huge fan of writing about, but I honestly don’t have a problem with anything I will have to write.  My favorite topics are definitely sports, such as football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and why not, I suppose I could write about golf.  I currently play three of the great sports that I just mentioned. I am a member of the varsity football team, as well as the varsity baseball team. I am also a basketball player. My favorite sport out of any of them is football. Enough said. I am a fan of writing about hot topics such as History and the Alden Bulldogs. I really enjoy when we get to write about whatever we want to because I usually have some really good stories to tell. It would be sweet to write about former Alden High School graduates as well. I am a big fan of being able to express my mind in writing because I think that allows you to show people who you really are. Writing about movies, news, people are always fun for me. Last year I didn’t write a whole lot about college and professional sports. This year, I would like to experiment with those topics a little bit. An interesting topic would also be to reflect on great times in my life. This high school has a lot of great history, maybe not as much as St. Francis high school though. This town is very special and has a ton of great qualities, nothing like Angola, New York though of course. Mr. Currin is another topic that everybody fights over to write about, so if I could write about that, I suppose I wouldn’t mind doing it. I’m looking forward to everything I write about this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment