Thursday, September 22, 2011

B2. Which Season wins?

I will make this clear now; I am a fan of every season of the year. They all have something very special characteristics about themselves. The fall is special because of football season. The winter is special because of the holidays and the snow. The spring is fun because it starts to get nice again and it is always a refreshing feeling. The summer is most people’s favorite season because there is no school, and people do not feel the same amount of pressure as they do during the school year. Summer is also a fun time because of how warm it is, and people are much more relaxed.  At the end of the day though, my favorite season is the fall. In the fall, the best game on the face of this earth is being played. Football is what I live for. I love playing the game and that is the reason why I love fall. Also, the fall is the time where the Major League Baseball season is coming to an end. Actually, I should just say it is the time where the Yankees are winning it all. Now I will say, there are some parts about the fall that I dislike. I am not a fan of the cold weather, unless there is snow on the ground. If that is the case then I do not mind the cold as much. I like the spring because I play baseball, but it seems like that the springs of late have been incredibly cold and rainy which really stinks. I will say that I enjoy the summer because it is not stressful to me at all. I also enjoy summer because it is more time that I get to spend with my family and I also spend a lot of time getting prepared for football season. I really do like every season, but my favorite of them all is the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment