Thursday, May 3, 2012

Brian's Bashing Again


Really!? Okay this Brian’s bashing is kind of just a bashing of everything to be honest. For those of you who are unaware, Mike Steffan has been placed off of editor probation. When he was on it he was humiliated by many people including myself and the Mr. Robert Currin of Angola, New York. Let me tell you a few things about Angola, New York. I am just kidding of course, I am not going to waste my time talking about that. Anyway, it was wrong of me to say some of the things I did about Mike. He is my friend, and he deserves more than that from me. I know many people feel the same way I do, and I am trying to think of a way I can make it up to my dear friend. I’ll think of something I’m sure. Switching to another topic now; this past week I went to open my locker in school. For those of you who don’t know, I still have my football sign on my locker which is how I figure out which locker is mine. I don’t ever pay attention to the number. Well last Friday I went to open my locker while a couple of my friends were just gathered around talking about whatever us high school kids do these days. When I attempted to open my locker, I failed. I didn’t worry about it; I just figured I put in the wrong combo. So I tried again and failed another time. That was unusual, but I figured I just made a mistake twice. Then it didn’t open the third time and I was getting extremely mad because I knew my locker was jammed. All my friends were around, and I would look like an idiot if I went to go get a janitor so this was not good. Then the situation got even worse because Mr. Currin suspiciously started walking down the hallway. When he looked at me he laughed so something was up. I also remember noticing how his AP Lit class was standing in the hallway for some reason. I couldn’t figure out what was up. Then the kid who has the locker next team was smarter than me. He came up and told me that the sign on my locker was moved one locker down. I just looked like an idiot. Then Ryan Snyder was making his smart remarks, and everybody was just Mr. Cool and had something funny to say. Thanks Amber Breyer! It was so funny! To wrap this up, Austin Hopcia was listening to BeyoncĂ© in class, and someone turned his speaker up so everyone could hear it. Embarrassing but I feel for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment